Tuesday 8 March 2011

Not exactly my first time

I used to have another blog few years ago but I got lazy and stopped updating it a long time ago. This time I hope I wont repeat it. Anyway, I would post just about any stuff I find interesting in this blog, mostly from work.

I started working as a lister for a market research company few weeks ago and I've encountered quite a lot of different stuff. By the way, my job basically have me running around Perak doing surveys on any shops that sells beverages, cigarettes or telecommunication products.

When I first started working as a lister, I thought it sucked balls(even now I think it sucks once in awhile).
However, after working for a few days, I found out that this job is quite the awesome one.
Sure, being pressured to reach my target sucks, but the stuff I see while on field duty really opens my eyes.
Before this, I would have never thought there would be so many epic stuff everywhere.

 Sometimes, its just plain LOL, like this picture

















So close yet so far - 21th, 22th,23th. If they took another day off it would finally be correct xD
*sorry for the blurry picture, I suck at photography*



Sometimes, its just pure randomness

















Back when I first started playing counter-strike( I think it was CS1.3), I used the nick C.s Lee. Never would I have imagined that I would own a telecommunication shop one day.



Besides that, awesome stuff just pops up at places where you would never expect it to, or maybe I'm just very ulu.
















Found these delightful curry puffs(to me and my friend at least) in Kampung Ulu Chepor and it only cost 40cents a piece. The lady selling this even offered 2 pieces to my friend for free after he finished the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment