Friday 11 March 2011

Slacking

My job can suck real hard at times, especially when the weather sucks(i.e raining, super hot, etc etc). That has caused me to slack off a lot. Few days ago, I was in Meru with my colleague and we were working on a map with only few shops. Thing is, the shops are separated worlds apart and we had to go driving around places we had no idea existed before this. Its not exactly a bad thing though. We found amazing stuff all around.

Like this



















This is as lazy as they can get man.
























 According to my map, this should be a shop. Perhaps they didn't pay their rent and mother nature took it back?



I never knew nestle was so advance, check out this ice-cream




















Its jelly on the outside and vanilla on the inside. And it only cost one buck.


About the slacking off part, it was raining heavily after awhile and we decided to call it a day, but it was still early. So, we went to McD to finish up our previous files. If only we could focus on doing our jobs the whole time.















We decided that this would be the expression when someone tries to suck vanilla ice-cream with a straw.



















Schoolboy vs schoolgirl - Girl : Hadouken! *Boy blocks*



I also saw this on my way back from Teluk Intan today
























Red = Stop, Yellow = Prepare to stop, Green = Go, Yellow + Green = ?

No comments:

Post a Comment