Saturday 23 April 2011

Some people are just "lucky"

Had lunch at McD Drive-thru near jusco today. Today I let my friend drive. Usually its me but I thought "hey what the hell, I'm tired". Worse decision ever made. I told him to park right beside the construction site jokingly because the last time he did, the dust from the site covered his car completely. He told me "F*** you, I just washed my car!". He then proceeded to park his car in the middle of the parking lot. We then went into McD and had lunch, talk and laugh a lot. When we came out however, we realised that there is a dent on the roof of his car!
                                                                                             
Luck huh?

Somehow, the piece of rock just flew far out enough to hit his car in the middle of the parking lot, which I would say is about 10~12 metres away. The piece of rock is about the size of a deck of cards.
Most likely flew out through the unprotected area.
After some stuff, we went into the construction site and talked to the engineer. The moment we told the engineer, he went like "Again ah?!" According to him, its most likely thrown out purposely as another case just happened yesterday. The contractor told him that the piece of rock is most likely a piece of plaster that is used to stick the scaffolding to the structure or something like that.

Anyway, they said that they are willing to pay for repairs and asked us to get a quotation from the mechanics. The quote came up to RM450 due to the seriousness of the dent. Apparently its very very badly dented.
Whether or not the construction party are willing to pay we will have to wait till Monday when the manager returns. Talk about luck huh?

Now, time for some random pictures that I took when I was in Klebang Putra.
I think that the colour scheme is super fugly.

The "second floor" is just a facade.

Super dilapidated car. Even the flag is torn.



























How the car got up there remains a mystery to me



























First time I've seen a number plate with a single alphabet

No comments:

Post a Comment