Friday 8 April 2011

After a long time~

My internet connection have been extremely unstable lately, which I think is due to the rain. Every time it rains, I can hear the house phone earpiece giving off static distortions or whatever people call it. Whatever time I had that I could spend online I spent in playing single player games that I just acquired recently, namely Crysis 2 and Assasin's Creed Brotherhood. I wanted to show off my Crysis 2 Limited Edition box but I can't because the pictures are in my phone and its currently being updated to the new OS. Sigh.....



Anyway, I'm just gonna upload the pictures of epic things I saw during my work 2 weeks ago. Most of it are taken near Kampung Tebing Tinggi, which the maps were horribly inaccurate. Spent most of my time "practicing for rally race" because the roads are so horribly damaged.
I saw this house just before going to the amazingly wrecked place. The house owner must be a big football fan.


This "car" was spotted in.... heck I have no idea where it was.



































After finishing the god forsaken place, we ended up in Pasir Putih and I took a picture of the sunset for no reason.




























Extra stuff : Saw this R8 on my way back from taekwondo class, wonder who took my car out without my permission. xD

I think I'm gonna stop here for this post, will update more stuff after my phone is done updating.

No comments:

Post a Comment